There is no better way to prepare a team for the upcoming season or in-season than to have them train together. TOP Fitness prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury. Training also includes nutrition and daily recovery strategies to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently. Besides the physical benefits this program geared to be fun and foster team bonding.
Team Training Sessions include:
- Speed – Running mechanics and agility
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Strength – A total body approach to improve overall
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Flexibility – Increasing joint and muscle strength and durability
- Prehab exercises – Target areas of the body to help prevent injuries