As an athlete: our goal is help you reach your maximum personal potential. Whether it is 1 on 1 or small group training we design a program that helps you improve your speed, quickness, strength, rotational power, and stamina to become a better athlete. We focus on building a solid athletic foundation while still focusing on each athlete’s individual goals.
It all starts with a screening. Prior to starting a workout program each athlete will go through a Functional Movement and Y Balance screening to get a baseline of their movement competency. The results of your screening will help identify physical limitations and be used to help personalize your program thus making it more effective.
A typical session will include:
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER –Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Med Ball Training, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization