As an athlete: our goal is help you reach your maximum personal potential. Whether it is 1 on 1 or small group training we design a program that helps you improve your speed, quickness, strength, rotational power, and stamina to become a better athlete. We focus on building a solid athletic foundation while still focusing on each athlete’s individual goals.
It all starts with a screening. Prior to starting a workout program each athlete will go through a Functional Movement and Y Balance screening to get a baseline of their movement competency. The results of your screening will help identify physical limitations and be used to help personalize your program thus making it more effective.
A typical session will include:
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER –Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Med Ball Training, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
INJURY REDUCTION – Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
Spring Session 2023 – (11 Weeks)
Dates: 3/20 – 6/9
3 Days/Week: $640 (Mon, Wed & Fri – 3pm, 3:40pm, 4:20pm)
2 Days/Week: $515 (Mon & Wed or Tue & Thurs – 3pm, 3:40pm, 4:20pm)
*No Classes 4/24 – 4/29
SUMMER SESSION 2023 – (11 weeks)
Dates: 6/12 – 8/25
3 Days/Week: $700 (Mon, Wed, & Fri – 7am, 7:45am, 8:30am, 9:15am, 10am, 10:45am)
2 Days/Week: $550 (Tu & Thurs – 8am, 8:45am, 9:30am, 10:15am, 11am or Mon & Wed – 3pm, 3:45pm, 4:30pm)
*Note: if your fall sports starts prior to the end of our summer session, call for prorated pricing
**No Classes: 7/3 & 7/4