All sports require flexibility, power, speed/agility, strength, and stamina. It is our job to keep athlete’s in the game and healthy by helping them maintain these physical qualities developed in the off-season. Our In-Season Training Program will help each athlete feel their best when they need it late in the season and allow them to outlast their competition. Here are a couple benefits of training while in-season:
- Improves strength, speed, and power
- Requires as little as 1 day per week for results to be achieved
- Reduces likelihood of sports-related injuries
Our goal is to reduce the potential for injury for our athletes. Each 60 minute session will include these physical components:
- Warm-Up – methods to physically prepare your body for competition
- Flexibility – to restore/maintain healthy function of soft-tissue
- Prehab – our program will focus on a combination of mobility and stability exercises for the ankle, hip, knee, back, and shoulder.
- Strength – functional strength for upper body, lower body and core
- Nutrition Tips – ways to refuel and recover for practices and games to enhance performance on and off the field.
Fall Session 9/9 – 11/18 (11 Weeks)
1 Day a Week: $220 (Saturday)